Allset, an online ordering platform that connects restaurants and local diners, launched its new commission-free plan for restaurants nationwide. This new plan will provide tools and services for restaurants to help grow their business and make it easier for restaurants to accept online orders through their own digital channels.
As a part of this new subscription-based plan – Allset Unlimited – any restaurant nationwide can access the following solutions at no commission:
- Direct Online Ordering that allows restaurants to accept orders from almost anywhere and be in control of the customer experience. It includes:
- Web Ordering – customers can order directly from the restaurant’s website or social media, on desktop or mobile.
- Table & Storefront Ordering – on-premise ordering via QR code signage, helping restaurants serve customers at their physical stores in more convenient ways.
- Pickup, Curbside, & Dine-In – to offer a variety of options for diners to get their orders. Allset is also working on a delivery feature that will be fulfilled through a delivery partner or the restaurant’s in-house delivery.
- Reach New Customers on Allset Marketplace. Participating restaurants get listed on the Allset platform for free, tapping into Allset’s nationwide network of diners and corporate clients with zero commission.
Under the Allset Unlimited plan, Allset does not charge participating restaurants a commission per order for any of these solutions. Instead, a monthly fee of only $49 is charged after a free 30-day trial.
The new plan is best suited for restaurants that are looking for an all-in-one commission-free ordering solution to serve their own customers or want to upgrade their existing online ordering feature.
More plans available. If the restaurant is already working with a different provider and only wants to drive incremental orders, they can sign-up for Allset’s commission-based plan – Local Boost – that charges a small commission per order and does not require a fixed monthly fee.