VeloCloud Debuts Outcome-Driven Networking
VeloCloud Networks, Inc., a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN company, announced VeloCloud Outcome-Driven Networking™, a transformative approach to liberate IT teams from tedious manual processes and enable higher levels of network automation based on stated business outcomes. Utilizing the fundamentals of SD-WAN, Outcome-Driven Networking orchestrates and automates network processes end-to-end, allowing IT organizations to focus on revenue-generating activities rather than manual and error prone tasks.
VeloCloud Outcome-Driven Networking refers to the set of capabilities that address the challenge posed by unacceptably high levels of CLI, complex parameters even in graphical interfaces, manual learning, and the per device customization required to achieve the desired outcome, resulting in operational inefficiencies and failure to achieve IT goals.
VeloCloud Outcome-Driven Networking provides businesses with a platform to create a desired state of the network, enforce policies and manage it seamlessly, allowing businesses to scale simply and securely from the edge to the cloud and the data center. For example, once an outcome has been stated, such as to access an application resource over a preferred path, the solution learns every site’s legacy network and automatically implements the required routing. VeloCloud Outcome-Driven Networking not only enables programming abstraction, but automatically implements the end-to-end outcome using different configurations depending on each node’s overlay role, as well as learned external context.
The key components of Outcome-Driven Networking include:
● Abstraction and Automation – Translates desired application-centric outcomes from network administrators into coordinated actions across multiple features, all driven from a graphical user interface or APIs. This enables simplicity and error free programming of powerful capabilities.
● Contextual Implementation – Achieves end to end outcomes with automatic per device implementation based on the context and position of each SD-WAN overlay node, across on-premises and the cloud.
● Self-Learning and Adapting – Provides visibility and analytics, and drives automatic adaptation of configurations and policies based on external network configurations and changing conditions.
Key Outcome-Driven Networking features and capabilities of VeloCloud SD-WAN include:
● Assured Application Performance – Assure the performance of critical applications over any transport with simple prioritization to drive QoS, adaptive steering and remediation based on real-time conditions.
● Simple and Secure VPN – Automated one-click IPsec VPN with PKI to on-premises, cloud and legacy destinations.
● Policy-Driven Segmentation – Simply create network-wide segments to automatically isolate traffic and provide differentiated topologies and applications priorities by segment.
● Intelligent Routing – Abstract complex configurations and eliminate site-by-site programming with automatic adaptation based on devices in the network and learned legacy configurations.
● Distributed Service Insertion – Enable services easily, at scale, virtually at the branch, or via application-aware backhaul to the datacenter, or forwarding to the cloud.
● Zero Touch Operations – Simply activate and operate new sites at scale to achieve business outcomes without manual pre-staging, leveraging self-learning of circuit availability and profiles.
VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN enables Enterprises to securely support application growth, network agility, and simplified branch and end-point implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private data centers and enterprise applications. Global Service Providers are able to increase revenue, deliver advanced services and increase flexibility by delivering elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrated advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment and operations model. With over 50 Service Provider wins, VeloCloud continues to be the most broadly selected SD-WAN solution in the Service Provider arena. Both Enterprises and Service Providers benefit from the virtualized CPE (vCPE) at the edge, multi-tenant cloud gateway architecture, and the ability to support real-time applications over private, broadband, and wireless links continuing to demonstrate that The Cloud is the Network.