Ten Semi-finalists Advance in HTNG's 2019 TechOvation Award Contest
After two weeks of voting, ten entries have been chosen to move forward as semi-finalists in the next round of the 2019 HTNG TechOvation Award.
This year captured the largest amount of participation with 17 contestants all vying for one of the 10 semi-finalist spots. The contestants submitted 90-second videos to showcase their innovative solution that is new to the hospitality market. Three of the semi-finalists advanced from the videos that received the most YouTube "likes" from the public. The other seven semi-finalists were determined based on votes from the 25 judges.
2019 HTNG TechOvation Award Semi-finalists:
- Airangel Wifi Assure, Airangel Wifi
- dailypoint Data Laundry, dailypoint
- GlobalReach Hotspot 2.0, GlobalReach Technology Inc.
- Hospitality Dashboard Experience (HDX), Cloud5 Communications
- InnSpire GuestMagic.AI, InnSpire
- OPERA Cloud Services, Oracle Hospitality
- protel Services Marketplace, protel hotelsoftware GmbH
- Sertifi eAuthorize, Sertifi
- TraknProtect Safety Button, TraknProtect
- UgoVirtual, UgoVirtual
The next round will take these semi-finalists to New Orleans, where they will give a four-minute presentation on Wednesday, 10 April to the audience at HT-NEXT. The judges will rank the onsite presentations and narrow the ten semi-finalists down to just three finalists. Then, the audience will participate in a live voting poll to determine the 2019 TechOvation Award Winner.