Squirrel Systems Launches Scalable POS at MURTEC
Squirrel 11 is unique in the hospitality POS industry in that it serves professionally operated independent restaurants, complex multi-unit restaurants and leisure and entertainment properties such as hotels, casinos, resorts, and arenas all from one scalable product. With this release, Squirrel customers of all sizes and industries, benefit from these new capabilities.
Squirrel restaurant customers such as Wolfgang Puck and Service Inspired Restaurants create their own amazing guest experiences and depend on Squirrel POS software to blend into the service style and workflow they design. Squirrel 11 continues the tradition of prioritizing configurability for all hospitality customers adding support for additional service styles and menu configurations.
All customers will benefit from the following advancements in Squirrel 11:
- Operations managers have 5 new ways to protect revenue or configure different cash out workflows.
- Servers and Managers benefit from 10 improvements designed to increase speed of service whether using tablet-based table side ordering or fixed terminal ordering.
Large venue customers such as resorts, casinos, entertainment & sports venues, and hotels have complex environments requiring a single POS solution to handle multiple F&B outlets and concepts. Integrations with a variety of payment, loyalty, and hotel systems make these enterprise environments unique. Service spikes during intermissions or single day events commonly drive transaction volumes upwards of ten times their steady state.
For these customers, Squirrel 11 delivers:
- A high-volume configuration to scale transaction rates at a single venue across several hundred terminals.
- A new tablet-based tool allowing F&B managers to manage any outlet at a large hospitality venue remotely
- New reporting allowing operations and finance to more flexibly group revenue reports across outlets and revenue centers
- 24x7 operations are improved with end-of-day rollover procedures allowing service to continue uninterrupted.
Squirrel 11 continues to be paired with Squirrel’s EasyCare support service providing 24x7 phone support and customer success management to our customers.
Learn more about Squirrel 11 or book a demo online. Visit Squirrel Systems in booth 58 at MURTEC in Las Vegas from March 11th-13th.