Salido Restaurant Operating System, announced the release of its certification to Oracle’s Opera Property Management System.
This interface enables food and beverage programs to place orders on the POS from anywhere in the hotel space and post room charges to their customer’s guest folio. Salido’s cloud-based software captures and recognizes payment data in real time and maps reporting revenue based on payment methods, revenue centers, order types and different restaurant outlets on the hotel property. Salido’s foray into the hotel market brings a new level of data-driven technology to the hotel arena.
Salido’s Operational Capabilities
- Multi-Revenue Center Routing
- Multi-Outlet Routing
- Meal Period Order Routing Schedules
- Tableside Ordering via Contactless Payments
- In-Room Dining Support
- Room Charges
- Enterprise Level Reporting across outlets, hotels and hotel management companies
- Mobile App Data Management
- Multi-Unit Price Levels
- Regional and Marketplace Pricing
Salido’s enterprise reporting module simplifies the data output based on organizational hierarchy and stakeholder roles. Customers enjoy automated reporting with self-generated distribution lists at a hotel organization, brand, location and even revenue center level.