Restaurant365's Smart Ops Release
Restaurant365 debuted Smart Ops Release, which includes major user experience upgrades and smart features that further automate in-store processes as well as accelerate multi-unit analysis. The powerful, yet easy-to-use functionality will allow teams to spend less time on administrative tasks – and focus more time hitting goals and prioritizing their guests.
Key upgrades include:
- Multi-location dashboards so operations directors and area managers can hone in on problem areas
- Simplified interface making it easy for managers at all levels to leverage the powerful operations tools
- Automatic alerts and warnings during inventory counts to help diagnose issues
- Invoice smart matching that recognizes substitute items by cross referencing the purchase order for better accuracy
- Realtime, multi-person inventory counting for better collaboration
- Multi-location blackout dates, overtime rules, and schedule request cutoffs to further optimize labor
Restaurant365 enables quick access to key information to control food cost and optimize labor. The Smart Ops Release makes it even easier for restaurant managers to perform on the highest levels by making it simple to leverage the powerful Restaurant365 all-in-one engine.
“With the time savings and increased accuracy, we’re now able to spend that time operating the restaurants,” said JP Thomas, Director of Operations for honeygrow. “The biggest way that the new Smart Ops Release has improved operations in the restaurants is by freeing up our managers’ time in a big way and giving us more accurate financial results. Teams will enjoy the simplicity, yet the fullness of the features that are added within this new experience.”
Restaurant managers and operations leaders can learn more about Restaurant365’s Smart Ops Release at Restaurant365.com/Smart. Additional information on Restaurant365’s all-in-one platform is available at Restaurant365.com.