Restaurant Revolution Technologies announced its ownership of a patent issued for streamlining order flow via point-of-sale (POS) integration and originating from its Order One platform.
The claims of Patent #9,805,351 are directed to the ability to import menu information from the restaurant’s POS, create a menu therefrom, and display it to a user, wherein the menu created is customized on the order channel (online, mobile or call-in). The patent also covers the ability to create an initial menu within Revolution’s Order One digital ordering platform administrative portal that is then mapped and linked to the price-look-up (PLU) IDs within the restaurant POS as well as the ability to upsell the ordering party during the ordering experience.
Proper POS integration is vital for organizational velocity and digital transformation of Revolution's multi-unit restaurant clients.
The ’351 patent becomes the seventh within Revolution’s intellectual property portfolio supporting both the advancement of the Order One platform and restaurant partner related operational needs.
Beyond the recent issued patent, Revolution’s Order One platform is offered via two distinct digital ordering products: Order One Maverick and Order One Enterprise. Both Order One products offer omni-channel digital ordering incorporating all customer orders, whether they were placed via web, mobile, social, text or chat, directly into the restaurant’s POS. The Order One platform is an innovative leader in the digital ordering space and includes the following features:
- A fully branded presentation of menus with real-time updates based on menu item availability.
- Ground Control direct delivery enablement capabilities providing customers the opportunity to order directly from the restaurant’s website and opt for delivery fulfilled by third-party delivery services like DoorDash without the use of tablets that require data re-entry.
- Monitoring of submitted orders from start to finish and providing order management protection. If there’s a problem, such as credit card processing failure, Order One, along with its live issue monitoring and order resolution team, will troubleshoot in real-time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Capturing customer data for a comprehensive look at all ordering channels and necessary data to drive revenue and make crucial business decisions.
- Repeat ordering capabilities for customers to quickly repeat previously placed or favorited orders at a click of a button for fast and easy reordering.
- Social media login and sharing capabilities for customers to easily sync and login via social media accounts and directly share menu items, favorites and other content across social platforms.
- 3rd party integrations with POS, loyalty, gift card, payment processing, marketing and analytics partner technologies.
For information on Revolution and its Order One platform including POS integration, visit rrtusa.com.