A HotSchedules customer since 2005, P.F. Chang’s expanded its partnership with HotSchedules in 2019 by implementing HotSchedules’ Labor Optimization module to reduce labor costs across the business through advanced forecasting.
- Labor costs 2-6% higher than competitors’
- Large gaps in labor cost between similar stores
- A non-standardized approach to forecasting
- 1% reduction in labor cost across the business
- Upwards of 2% labor savings in certain stores
- 1.5% percent improvement in scheduling variability
"We have markets that have upwards of 2 whole percentage points in labor savings because operators understood completely and bought into the HotSchedules system," said Candice Barnett, Senior Director of Off-Premises Dining Operations, P.F. Chang's.
Today, P.F. Chang’s has 210+ U.S. restaurants, including airport locations, plus 66 international locations in more than 19 countries across the globe.
To learn more about HotSchedules, visit them at MURTEC or click here.