ParTech Expands the EverServ 8000 Portfolio
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a global provider of point of sale (POS) and workforce efficiency solutions to the restaurant and retail industries, announced the expansion of the EverServ 8000 Portfolio. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
With nearly 40 years of experience and expertise, PAR has revolutionized POS hardware design by combining the evolution of the restaurant industry with global customer feedback to unveil the 8th generation terminal that includes 10 available accessories with a competitive edge.
The new peripherals and accessories include:
- 2x20 Customer Display: VFID line display with multiple mounting locations.
- 7” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising with multiple mounting locations.
- 10” Customer Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising.
- POP Display: Paper-based display holder with promotional and advertising capabilities.
- 10” and 15” Pole Display: Graphical display used for order confirmation and advertising. Flexible, adjustable, and available in non-touch or multi-touch.
- Pole Mounted Payment Device: Easily mounts to pole display, secures payment for PCI compliance, and supports multiple payment devices.
- Bezel Mounted Fingerprint Reader & Integrated Fingerprint Reader: Convenient location and easy to use biometric reader. Helps to properly manage employee labor costs and verify authentication of employees.
- Barcode Scanner: Integrated 1D/2D bar code scanner to provide a clean integrated look. Multiple mounting locations, flexible and adjustable. Supports industry leading Honeywell 3303G.