Nordis Technologies Makes Digital Payment Easier for Vacation Owners
Nordis Technologies has rolled out an array of new capabilities for its ExpressoPay™ electronic bill presentment and payments (EBPP) system that gives more online payment and account management options to its biller clients in the healthcare, financial services and vacation ownership industries.
These enhancements include:
- Additional payment methods, including PayPal, AmazonPay and ExpressoWallet, a digital statement alternative that uploads into Apple Wallet and Google Wallet
- Greater flexibility for setting up, changing and customizing payment plans
- Easier-to-use customer service representative dashboard and navigation for faster answers to customer inquiries
Catering to customers
Two growing needs that ExpressoPay addresses: Accepting a variety of digital payments and offering more customized and flexible payment plans. Of 14.7 billion U.S. bills paid in 2016, nearly one-third, or 32%, were set up as recurring payments while 56% were paid online, according to Aite Group.
ExpressoPay is a robust digital payment platform that integrates with automated voice response systems and customer support centers (IVR/CSR). It enables clients to:
- Create online branded payment portals
- Accept ACH, debit cards, credit cards, PayPal, and AmazonPay
- Offer one-time and recurring payments and self-service payment plans
- Preserve and enhance client’s merchant relationships
Integrating communications and payments
Nordis Technologies offers an integrated billing communications and payments solution on a single platform. ExpressoPay integrates with Nordis Technologies’ Expresso customer communications management technology and Print & Mail production and distribution services. From an easy-to-use dashboard, clients can manage the entire cycle of creating billing statements, arranging for electronic and print delivery, and receiving and managing digital payments.
Integrating communications and payments delivers significant advantages to companies and their customers:
- Saves time and eliminates errors by streamlining operations with a single provider
- Enhances user experience with digital presentment of statements and related communications when making payments
- Reduces IT resource effort by using single source of data for both print and electronic presentment
- Enables clients to create and customize statement messaging to promote digital payment methods, which are less costly
- Encourages prompt payment with ability to send timely mobile wallet, email or text notifications about due dates
- Streamlines customer communications with option of sending digital payment confirmation receipts.