NextPax Travel Technology Announces Record Growth Year
NextPax marks another consecutive year of milestones. With a record number of new clients, integrations, awards, product enhancements, and partnerships, the company has become a fast-growing global connectivity solutions company for the hospitality industry.
NextPax landmark accomplishments include:
● Winner of the prestigious American Group Travel Award for Best Emerging Technology
● Winner of the Peak Season Competition for ‘key collection’ from Booking.com for releasing implementations to help property managers improve their performance on the Booking platform, having enabled the key collection functionality for 33,718 properties within a day, greatly exceeding the required 1,100
● Expansion of the team in the US to better serve its growing North American business
● Enormous growth in hotel market, from dozens of hotels in 2018 to more than 50,000 hotels in 2019
● Record-setting volumes in number of bookings and revenue
● Partnership and co-development with Google
● Key partnerships with CiiRUS and JANIIS
● Integration with ten of the largest payment providers
● Expanded network of channel connections including Rentals.com, Floridarentals.com, Floridarentalsbyowner.com, Cuddlynest, NextTrip, and Hoppify
● New product enhancements and features such as pricing roll up, fees by channel, credit card and payment processing enhancements
● Channel support and integration updates
Recognized as an advanced and cost-effective solution, NextPax utilizes a pay-per-performance model instead of charging monthly fees. The extraordinary year of success was partially attributable to their automation and integrations to top PMS’.