NEC Display Solutions Adds UHD Displays
NEC Display Solutions of America Inc., a provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, announced the V554Q, a 55-inch large-format 4K UHD display packed with commercial-grade features and a slim new design to blend into any environment. Like other new models in the C & V Series, the V554Q features an industry-best anti-reflective high haze coating, full external control and network capabilities through LAN, and SpectraView Engine Technology, which allows for complete color control.
With a 4K UHD display featuring an ample 500 cd/m2 of brightness, the V554Q is ideal for corporate signage, transportation, and retail-based applications that have high ambient light and the need for high resolution because of closer average viewing distances. Thanks to the V554Q’s SpectraView Engine, NEC’s proprietary color management and stabilization system that provides complete color control and uniformity correction, the display is also perfect for color-critical applications such as medical offices and broadcast.
The V554Q also includes an OPS and SOC Powered by Raspberry Pi option slot for modular expansion capabilities. This allows customers to seamlessly integrate modular components to create the solution that they need. In addition, the V554Q is compatible with NEC Display’s NaViSet Administrator 2 software, which enables customers to control, monitor, and manage multiple displays and projector settings in an all-in-one support system. NaViSet features unified control, asset management, and reporting in an intuitive graphical user interface.
Additional key features include:
- IPS panel technology with 3840 x 2160 native resolution
- 24/7 runtimes
- Advanced connectivity, including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 connections, plus one DisplayPort out powers a 60 Hz signal for UHD performance via a single cable
- Wake On Input-Signal with custom input detect functionality
- IR and button lock functionality
- Full scheduler functionality, including holiday mode
- Full metal chassis and convenient carrying handles for easier installation