NCR Aloha Adds All-in-One Subscription Solution
NCR Corporation introduces an easier way to buy. NCR Aloha Essentials is the end-to-end solution with everything a restaurant needs to run its business, boost efficiency and increase growth. It is open and flexible to meet a restaurant’s needs today and add capabilities as the business grows and its needs change.
NCR Aloha Essentials’ core subscription includes the best features of its signature NCR Aloha platform – fixed and mobile restaurant POS capabilities, payments, mobile alerts, advanced reporting, takeout functionality and centralized site management – plus hardware and support services, all for one monthly fee. Additionally, restaurants can choose from a variety of add-on capabilities that further increase consumer engagement, enable off-premise digital channels and drive brand loyalty.
“We recently opened our first U.S.-based location, Hutong in New York City, and needed a flexible, adaptable solution that could provide our global company and oversea owners with immediate visibility into operations,” said Aqua Restaurant Group. “With NCR Aloha Essentials, it was all there. It is a turnkey solution that has everything we were looking for.”
Key Aloha Essentials functionality includes:
- Direct integration with third-party delivery marketplaces
- Cloud-enabled mobile alerts and reporting, enabling managers and owners to monitor performance anywhere and anytime
- Mobile POS and conversational ordering, which helps servers reduce order inaccuracies and increase table turn
- Cloud EMV and point-to-point encryption solution to reduce liability from potential chargebacks
- Cloud-enabled system configuration, which allows updates like menu changes to be managed centrally and pushed to all sites automatically
- Built to keep restaurants up and running even when the internet is down
- Pre-built, thoroughly tested APIs, which provide seamless integration with any existing point systems as needed