myDigitalOffice, a hotel information management platform for sourcing, processing, and storing hotel data in the cloud, announces the company has completed the 1300th implementation of its technology this year. Founded in 2015, myDigitalOffice is now used at 2,000 hotels across the United States and Canada to bring efficiency to the back office, analyze consolidated hotel portfolios, and collaborate across departments and teams.
myDigitalOffice is a quickly growing company within the emerging hospitality tech landscape. In the past year, the company has advanced the information management capability of global hotel brands, franchisees, and independent owner/operators alike, achieving several important milestones:
- In January of this year, myDigitalOffice relocated its headquarters to Bethesda, Maryland, a hub of hospitality innovation.
- In February 2019, the company on-boarded a global hotel brand, fuelling significant ARR for the next five years.
- In August, the company made generally available a new Compliance product - the first of its kind - enabling hoteliers to easily comply with the most stringent of regulations and audit requirements, track performance at a glance, and manage from mobile devices.
- In September, Sudhir Menon, formerly of Hilton, joined the executive team as Chief Technology Officer to lead the myDigitalOffice platform development through Series A growth.
- Founder and CEO Ali Moloo was selected as one of Phocuswright’s next generation of travel luminaries under 35 and recognized among the brightest talent shaping the future of the travel industry.
- The number of myDigitalOffice solutions deployed in hotels grew 186% from 700 to 2,000 this year, pushing the total number of platform users to over 5,000.
- As part of an annual resource replenishment program tied to the Paperless Night Audit product, myDigitalOffice renewed its annual committed to reforestation by planting 2,000 trees in 2020 - one for every customer property.
- The rapid adoption of the myDigitalOffice data visualization dashboard, paperless night auditing and digital document management signals that the industry is ready to embrace digital transformation and include sustainability initiatives in day-to-day operations.
“We believe the hospitality industry is rapidly transforming and myDigitalOffice helps provide thoroughly modern information management solutions for modern hoteliers,” says Rob Smith, Chief Financial Officer at Crescent Hotels and Resorts, who also sits on the myDigitalOffice Product Advisory Committee. “myDigitalOffice’s cloud platform brings transparency, better control, automation and compliance to the back office. With myDigitalOffice, hotels should see back-office savings in time and expenditure. We’re having a material impact on the bottom line.”