MURTEC: Make the Most of the Data You Have
This session will be led by Ted Stathakis, Director, Business Intelligence, Del Taco, and is meant for both SQL novices as well as seasoned users. The session will include a quick overview of SQL Server Reporting Services, some dashboards, reporting examples, and a look at new features/functionality including KPIs and mobile reporting.
Attendees will learn:
- How to make reports, dashboards and KPIs pop while shortening development time and easing maintenance efforts;
- How to explore shared data sets to find out how to reduce data discrepancies and improve performance;
- How to leverage the power of Linked Reports to reduce the number of reports needed and to streamline report publication;
- How to use a custom report, based on the ReportServer database transaction log table, to see which reports are actually being used and use that report to determine a smart strategy for which reports to migrate to a new 2016 installation.
Now in its 22nd year, the Multi-Unit Restaurant Technology Conference (MURTEC) produced by Hospitality Technology, has become the “Gold Standard” event for education and networking in the restaurant technology industry. Hosting 700+ restaurant technology executives and solution providers, the event has grown every year to expand on all fronts – more technology, more education, more networking – all while still maintaining an exclusivity and intimacy that fosters invaluable peer-to-peer idea-sharing.
MURTEC remains at the top of restaurant industry events because of its laser-focus on providing IT leaders and solution providers with a forum to learn about and discuss issues of the day and consider action plans and future investments.
Who attends MURTEC?
- Tech-savvy and growth-oriented restaurant companies
- Top executives (including C-suite and VP level executives) across technology, finance, operations and marketing
- Restaurant Groups, Franchises and Independent Operators across full-service, fast casual and quick-service brands