M3 to Showcase Latest Offerings and Developments at Cyber HITEC
M3, a cloud-based financial and data management platform for the hospitality industry, invites its current customers and industry peers to learn about the company’s latest product offerings, software enhancements and more at Cyber HITEC 2020 on Oct. 26-29.
Registered attendees can visit M3’s virtual booth where sales representatives will be available to answer questions about M3’s forward-thinking products and engage with attendees via chatroom portals and virtual one-on-one meetings. Information packets and recent press materials will also be available for download. Attendees can access M3’s virtual booth through the official HITEC portal: https://bit.ly/2IOvYzj.
During an unprecedented year for the hospitality industry, M3 has leveraged its powerful hotel accounting software products to provide its customers with operational savings, simpler workflows and more efficient labor management through expanded platform offerings, product updates and cost-saving initiatives.
“COVID-19 has drastically affected the hospitality industry’s economic outlook, forcing hoteliers to shift strategic plans and reassess bottom lines,” said Scott Watson, M3’s Chief Sales & Marketing Officer. “Finding ourselves in a position to help our customers through the unforeseen impacts of the pandemic, we proactively instituted several initiatives to support remote workforces and help put money back in our customers’ pockets with direct savings.”
Having maintained consistent growth since the company’s founding in 1998, reporting higher revenues than each month prior, M3’s latest news and developments include:
- Launched M3 Insight app to support M3’s popular business intelligence platform, Insight
- Passed along more than $1 million in operational savings to customers through reduced fees and cost-saving initiatives in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Released tailored software enhancements to its General Ledger, Daily Report, Intelligent Imaging, Check Writer, Cash Management and Accounts Payable modules to support hospitality-industry telecommuters
- Announced more than half of the 2019 top hotel management companies rely on M3’s services to manage vital day-to-day property operations
- Increased international expansions and globalization initiatives
- Maintained a 98% customer retention rate with no contracts; has not raised prices in 20 years
- Announced new and expanding partnerships across the hospitality industry, including RVC Outdoor Destinations, a leading provider of high-quality outdoor hospitality, and Avero, a restaurant revenue management company
- Announced dozens of new customer relationships between January and September 2020, implementing one or more M3 products and services to nearly 500 new customer properties while also significantly expanding the products used by existing customers
To learn more about M3 or to request a demo, visit www.m3as.com.