HTNG Announces Educational Sessions at 2018 European Conference
HTNG announces educational sessions to be given at the 2018 European Conference held on 22-24 October at the Penha Longa Resort just outside of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Portuguese National Tourism Authority: President of the local association, Luís Araújo, will present to attendees the current tourism and investment opportunities in Portugal.
- Lead Like a Rock Climber: Considered the most outstanding female climber of all time, Catherine Destivelle will share her stories and secrets of being a leader, some of which will be relevant even if you spend more time in an office chair than on the side of a mountain.
- Communicate to Influence: Lisbon radio host, Carla Rocha, will share communication skills for teams, partners and customers. “Talk Less, Communicate More” is a key message and the title of Carla’s first book.
General and Concurrent Sessions:
- Cruise Ship: Floating Hotel or Floating City?
- Frictionless Check-In: Pipe Dream or Future Reality?
- GDPR Checkup – Five Months In
- Cookies and Consent: Your Guide to Consumer Rights in the GDPR Era
- Hospitality Leadership Panel
- HTNG’s Strategic Pillars
- Next Generation Travel: Using Facial Recognition to Enhance and Secure the Customer Experience
- People, Processes and Security in the Cloud Era
- Ritzy Wi-Fi: A Case Study in Hotspot 2.0
- The Future of HTNG
- The Shape of Hotel Systems in 2025
- Luís Araújo, Portuguese National Tourism Authority
- Mike Blake, HTNG
- Floor Bleeker, Mövenpick Group
- John Burns, Hospitality Technology Consulting
- Marco Correia, T-Hotel Hospitality Knowledge
- Prashant Dutta, Mövenpick Group
- Ian Evans, OneTrust
- Brian Garavuso, Diamond Resorts International
- Thierry Guiraudios, Louvre Hotels Group
- Charles-Albert Helleputte, Mayer Brown Europe-Brussels
- Kenneth Hervik, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Brian Kirkland, Choice Hotels International
- Tim Kinsella, Amadeus
- Marshall Knauf, Cloudbeds
- Abigail Lorden, EnsembleIQ
- Mohsin Maqsood, Guest-Tek
- Luis Monteiro, Pestana Hotel Group
- Page Petry, Marriott International
- Matthew Pruitt, NEC
- Armand Rabinowitz, HTNG
- Mark Rupert Read, Firmdale Hotels
- Finn Schulz, Schulz Consulting
- Chris Spencer, Global Reach Technology
- Jason Stead, Choice Hotels International
- Bryan Steele, Jireh-Tek Limited
- Roger Tabbal, Mövenpick Group
- Marco Trecroce, Four Seasons Hotel
- André Vala, Pestana Hotel Group
- Linda Vallner, protel
- Richard Wagner, Marriott International
- Paul Whitney, Carnival Cruise Line
Conference registration is open to any full-time employee of a company who owns, manages or franchises a hotel. For all other industry participants, HTNG membership is required. Technology providers, consultants and others who are not HTNG members should check with HTNG’s Membership Department to ensure eligibility.
Registration and more information on the 2018 HTNG European Conference can be found here.