HP Improves Customer Experience with New POS
HP has announced two versatile new point-of-sale systems designed to deliver fast, effective customer service while enabling retailers and hospitality business owners to better manage their operations.
The HP RP7 Retail System, model 7100, is a new fanless version of the RP7 All-in-One that is designed for the harsh hospitality environment yet retains a sleek, elegant design.
The HP RP3 is a compact and versatile retail system that allows many options for multiple store environments. Despite its small footprint, the HP RP3 does not compromise on the connectivity and reliability features that retailers of all sizes depend on.
Key features of the HP RP7 Model 7100 include:
- A fanless design that resists splashes, smoke and dust, offering enhanced reliability.
- Display-size and touch-technology options as well as optional integrated peripherals.
- Versatile mounting configurations support countertop or wall.
- Reduced cooling and energy costs with the energy-efficient Energy Star® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered design that delivers extremely low power consumption.
- Options for adding the HP RP7 10.4-inch customer-facing display (CFD) for additional advertising opportunities or the HP RP7 vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) customer display for a wider viewing area, offering easy-to-read price and product information.
Key features of the HP RP3 include:
- Compact design to maximize space.
- Connection to legacy and newer-generation retail peripherals with a wide range of serial and USB ports.
- Integrated wireless or wired LAN deliver network connectivity for supporting online customer transactions, inventory checks and back-office activities.
- Designed to operate in an ambient 40°C environment for longer run time with no external cooling.
- Reduced cooling and energy costs with the energy-efficient Energy Star qualified and EPEAT Gold registered design that delivers extremely low power consumption.