Hospitality Technology(HT) magazine is pleased to announce it is now accepting nominations for the 2022 Hotel Visionary Awards. The Visionary Awards, celebrating its 17th anniversary this year, will be presented live at HT-NEXT. These coveted awards seek to honor hotel companies for outstanding achievement, vision and leadership in technological innovation in both enterprise and customer-facing applications. To nominate a company, please fill out the submission form by October 14th. Hoteliers can self-nominate. Technology vendors are also encouraged to nominate hotel companies but are not themselves eligible to receive an award.
“The Hotel Visionary Awards program celebrates lodging brands that are exploring new frontiers in guest experience and operations. We look forward to seeing transformative tech solutions that truly elevate on-site experiences, workforce efficiency and morale, and, of course, ROI,” says Robert Firpo-Cappiello, editor-in-chief of Hospitality Technology.
The Hotel Visionary Awards are given in two categories: Customer-Facing Innovator and Enterprise Innovator.
The Customer-Facing Innovator award is presented to a hotel company that has leveraged customer-facing technology innovations to differentiate and/or improve customer service. Results should reveal an increase in guest service, satisfaction or loyalty, and/or brand reputation. Technologies can include, but are not limited to, all hardware and software solutions that have a customer touch-point, such as televisions, kiosks, display boards, mobile phone apps, guest room technologies, etc.
The Enterprise Innovator award is given to a hotel company that has leveraged technology beyond standard practices to improve overall hotel operations. Results should reveal an increase in efficiency and/or cost savings. Technologies can include: PMS, revenue management, bookings, CRM, infrastructure/networking, and all those applications and hardware solutions that empower back-of-house operations.
Deadline to fill out the submission form is October 14, 2022. Winners will be notified on or about October 27, 2022 and awards will be presented live at HT-NEXT.
HT-NEXT will take place December 5-8, 202 at the Fontainebleau Miami in Miami, Florida. HT-NEXT is the first industry-leading event uniting HT’s Hotel Technology Forum andHTNG’s North American Conference into one immersive networking and educational event for hotel executives and solution providers.
Previous winners include:
· Loews Hotels & Co (2021)
· Choice Hotels International (2021)
· RLH Corp. (2020)
· Hyatt (2020)
· Edwardian Hotels London (2020)
· Motel 6 (2020)
· Choice Hotels International (2019)
· IHG (2019)
· Hyatt (2019)
· The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (2019)
· Hilton (2018)
· Nordic Choice Hotels (2018)
· Caesars Entertainment (2018)
· Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (2018)
· EAST, Miami (2018)
· Hyatt (2017)
· NH Hotel Group (2017)
· La Quinta Inns and Suites (2017)
· Watermark Luxe Waterfront Cottages (2017)
· Grand View Lodge (2016)
· Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (2016)
· Hilton Worldwide (2015)
· Fontainebleau Hotel (2015)
· SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts (2015)
· Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (2014)
· La Quinta Inns & Suites (2014)
· Red Lion Hotels (2014)
· Hyatt Hotels (2013)
· Red Roof Inns (2013)
· Choice Hotels (2013)
· Conrad Hotels & Resorts (2013)
· Hilton Worldwide (2012)
· LaQuinta Inns & Suites (2012)
· Gaylord Entertainment (2012)
· Flamingo Las Vegas (2012)
· Choice Hotels International (2011)
· Morgans Hotel Group (2011)
· Galt House Hotel (2011)
· Royal Caribbean (2011)
· CityCenter (2010)
· Courtyard by Marriott (2010)
· JHM Hotels Group (2010)
· InterContinental Hotels Group (2009)
· Harrah’s Entertainment (2009)
· Hyatt Place (2009)
· Thayer Lodging Group (2009)
· MTM Luxury Lodging (2008)
· The Peninsula Hotels (2008)
· Fairmont Hotels & Resorts (2008)
· Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (2007)
· Ginn Resorts (2007)
· Hilton Hotels Corporation (2007)
· Rosewood Hotels & Resorts (2006)
· Harrah’s Entertainment (2006)
· MGM Mirage (2006)
· Wyndham International (2005)
· Sea Island Company (2005)
· Marriott International (2005)
· Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (2005)
· Hyatt International (2005)
About Hospitality Technology
Hospitality Technology(HT) is the only publication dedicated to covering the role of information technology in improving business performance for both hotel and restaurant operators. The Hospitality Technology editorial portfolio includes: three networking and educational events (MURTEC, HT-NEXT and MURTEC Executive Summit), a comprehensive website, e-newsletters, web seminars, and several exclusive annual reports and studies. Hospitality Technology is the parent brand of the Restaurant Technology Network (www.restauranttechnologynetwork.com), a membership community of restaurants and suppliers working together to solve industry challenges by shaping standards and sharing best practices. Visit Hospitality Technology online at www.hospitalitytech.com. Hospitality Technology is published by EnsembleIQ, headquartered in Chicago.
EnsembleIQ is the leading business intelligence platform serving the retail, consumer goods, health care, food service; pharmacy and hospitality industries focused on helping customers solve big problems and inspiring bold ideas. EnsembleIQ operates an integrated network of media brands across all retail sectors and leverages its scale to inform, connect and provide actionable marketplace intelligence to help clients achieve growth. Visit http://www.ensembleiq.com.
EnsembleIQ is a portfolio company of RFE Investment Partners, a private equity investor with more than 30 years of experience investing in growth companies in partnership with strong management teams. Visit http://www.rfeip.com.