To support the needs of growth-oriented restaurants to redefine food service, Epson and its partners will showcase a complete suite of essential and innovative technology solutions at MURTEC, the multi-unit restaurant technology conference. Empowering restauranteurs to deliver exceptional customer experiences, Epson and partners will demonstrate how to better engage consumers with unique digital display technology, make transactions easy and seamless for guests and leverage off-site solutions for quick diagnostics and repairs.
What: Highlighting Epson’s robust lineup of restaurant solutions designed to help meet the expectations of today’s tech-savvy consumers, the Epson booth, #57, will demonstrate innovative technologies from Epson that offer convenience and creativity inside the restaurant, as well as solutions for streamlining operations and appliance repairs in the kitchen. Epson solutions will also be featured in several partner booths throughout the show floor.
Epson Showcase Details – Booth #57:
- The Epson OmniLink® TM-L90 Plus-i LFC liner-free compatible thermal printer with built in Kitchen Display System (KDS) Controller will demonstrate how to streamline food service operations benefiting both Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) and Full Service Restaurants (FSRs).
- The Epson OmniLink T88VI receipt printer will demonstrate facilitating online ordering with built in server direct printing technology. It also enables traditional and mobile transactions anywhere in the restaurant with iBeacon and NFC connectivity. It is designed to support high volume transactions with reliability and the ability to connect to multiple devices simultaneously.
- The Epson TM-L90II LFC thermal label printer is a proven solution that will demonstrate how it can quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders for kitchen environments.
- The compact Epson TM-m30 receipt printer will demonstrate how it helps build a strong mobile POS transaction environment to help increase restaurant efficiencies.
- The Epson LightScene® accent lighting laser projectors are designed to aesthetically blend into virtually any restaurant environment while dynamically projecting content onto nearly any surface or material, enabling creative digital illumination for enhanced engagement and unique customer experiences.
- Epson Moverio® Assist is an easy-to-use, “see-what-I-see” remote assistance and inspection solution using Moverio smart glasses that offers real-time collaboration between remote experts and on-site personnel leading to increased productivity and improved customer satisfaction for kitchen repairs and site inspections.
- The Epson WorkForce® Pro WF-M5299 monochrome printer featuring PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ is designed for busy workgroups. It includes an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize interventions and features the lowest monochrome printing costs in its class1 – all in a compact footprint.
Partner Showcase Details:
- Elo, a leader in interactive solutions, will showcase its Wallaby™️ Self-Service Stands with a 22-inch Elo I-Series all-in-one computer. Designed to neatly house several Epson receipt printer models, the Wallaby Floor stand will showcase the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer and the Wallaby Counter stand will feature the compact Epson TM-m30 receipt printer. The bundled solutions create a sleek and simple to deploy solution for retail or hospitality. Booth #71.
- Givex, a global cloud-based operations management solution that provides POS systems, gift cards and loyalty programs, will showcase how it integrates the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer to help drive operational efficiency for any quick service, fast casual or full-service restaurant business. Booth #61.
- Level 10, LLC procures, deploys and manages retail technology as an extension of its customers’ IT teams. The company will showcase the Epson Mobilink P60II receipt or label printer that benefits QSRs and specialty retailers. Booth #30.
- Maitre’D powered by PayFacto, provider of software solutions for the hospitality industry, will showcase how its Maitre’D feature-rich and customizable all-in-one solution with back-office and enterprise solutions, mobile apps for comprehensive above-store reporting, and a kitchen video display system, leverages the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI POS printer to power operations for all types of restaurant, hotel, and bar concepts. Booth #55.
- MAXStick liner-free labels will be showcased alongside the Epson TM-L90II LFC thermal label printer with an integrated food freshness application, ideal for QSRs and FSRs. The demos will also show how the joint solutions enable restaurants to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so that home and office deliveries are delivered accurately and on time. Booth #5.
- NorthStar POS, provider of an all-in-one cloud-based POS, will be showcasing how the Epson TM-T88V and TM-U220 receipt printers deliver outstanding results to its restaurant clients by facilitating taking orders on tablets, kiosks, mobile devices, website and tableside. Booth #63.
- Oracle Food and Beverage, provider of restaurant POS solutions to thousands of restaurants, bars, coffee shops, stadiums, theme parks, and other food and beverage operations around the world, will showcase leveraging the Epson TM-T88V receipt printer with the MICROS Simphony POS solution to help increase restaurant efficiencies. Booth #65.
- ReSource Point of Sale, an end-to-end POS solutions provider, will showcase how Brink POS leverages the Epson TM-L90 Plus-i LFC KDS Multi-Station KDS controllers, Mobilink P60II receipt or label printer, and OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer to streamline kitchen and restaurant efficiencies. Booth #69.
- Retail Technology Group, provider of single source POS solutions, will showcase how it leverages the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI and TM-U220 receipt printers and OmniLink TM-L90 Plus-i LFC label printer, to offer a complete end-to-end restaurant technology solution. Booth #10.
- Revel Systems, provider of a cloud-based POS and business management platform, will demonstrate how its Revel Enterprise solution tailored for large chains leverages the Epson compact TM-m30 receipt printer to provide its retail and restaurant customers with a sleek looking print solution that helps streamline their transactions. Booth #3.
- Revention, provider of restaurant order management solutions with integrated online ordering, loyalty, reporting and management, will showcase the use of its Point-of-Sale System and Tablet POS alongside the Epson OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer. The joint solution streamlines operations and is designed for restaurants with multiple locations. Booth #72.
- Squirrel Systems, provider of POS and restaurant management solutions, will showcase how it leverages the Epson TM-U220 kitchen printer, OmniLink TM-T88VI receipt printer, and Mobilink P20 mobile printer to provide hospitality establishments with the key components needed to run an effective front-of-house and back-of-house operation. Booth #74.
- StickyPOS media will be showcased leveraging the Epson TM-L90II LFC thermal label printer, ideal for QSRs and fast casual/takeout restaurants. Applications include tagging items for drive thru, take out, special orders, and third-party deliveries. The demo will show how the joint solutions enable these customers to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and speed. Booth #76.
- Toast, who powers successful restaurants of all sizes with a technology platform that combines restaurant POS, front-of-house, back-of-house and guest-facing technology with a diverse marketplace of third-party applications, will showcase how it leverages the Epson TM-m30 receipt printer to help increase restaurant efficiencies. Booth #18.
Located at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, the MURTEC exhibit hall will be open on Monday, March 9 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 11 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:35 a.m.