Epos Partners with Hopt
Cloud-based POS provider Epos Now has announced a partnership with mobile app Hopt, an app that allows customers to browse a restaurant's menu, order and pay directly from their mobile phones.
Hopt's exclusive integration with Epos Now enables and supplies:
- A restaurant's customers to be able to order and pay from their table just like they would in Wetherspoon. Who doesn't like Table Service?
- Customer orders to sync instantly to the kitchen
- Easy profit and loss management with all order transactional data available in the back office
- Paid Hopt orders sync directly to a restaurant's integrated accounts package
- Prevent customers from ordering something that has sold out with automatic removal of zero value stock items
- Shorten order to table wait time
- Go paperless and sync Hopt orders straight through to Epos Now's Kitchen Display System
- Product and stock changes you make sync directly to the app
- Customers can download the free Hopt App from either the Apple or Google Play App Stores
- Launch pack including Table Talkers and Posters supplied free of charge
- No setup or fixed charges, just a transactional charge
- Enhanced customer experience and increase in the efficiency of a restaurant's business, whilst boosting sales