Digital Signage Federation to Present Digital Out-of-Home Strategy Summit at DSE 2017
“The focus of the conference is to engage industry leaders and experts on key fundamental topics that impact the DOOH industry,” said Richard Ventura, 2017 DSF Chairman. “Beginning with a thought-provoking keynote presentation from Phil Lenger of Show+Tell, each panel will discuss key industry trends and real life examples of implementations that will engage and inform attendees. Consisting of global panelists, the DOOH Conference is truly a representation of the entire industry.”
The full-day event is organized in eight topical modules:
- Opening Keynote: “State of the Digital Out-of-Home Industry: We Should All Just Quit”
- Digital Signage: Activator of Smart Cities
- Future DOOH Trends
- Lunch & Learn: Global DOOH Insights
- Approaching Projects Driven by Customer Experience
- Analytics: From Insights to Predictions
- Omni-Channel Advertising: Building Seamless Cross-Channel Integration Between Brands and the Mobile Consumer
- Generating Revenue with Programmatic Buying
Members of these panels represent end users, integrators, brands, aggregators, network operators, measurement, suppliers, technologists, and analysts. By the end of the conference, attendees will have a strong understanding of the current state of the industry, upcoming technologies that will impact DOOH, the global impact of DOOH, better understanding of network impact measurements and impact of analytics.
Registration for the full-day Tuesday, March 28 event is available online at www.dse2017.com as part of any attendee package or as an individual program.