Hampton Inn Des Moines Airport recently completed a total renovation and upgraded all its 120 rooms. Convenient to downtown and the airport, its 24-hour airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and fitness center is ideal for business travelers and leisure guests. In addition to the new upgrades, guests can now find a wealth of travel information on its new InfoBoard. The large digital signage display lets guests search property amenities and services, dining options and things to do in Des Moines, and shows airline flights and gates, weather and local traffic.
The InfoBoard is near our front desk and guests will be able to learn about Des Moines and get current travel information. The airline schedules and local traffic updates are extremely valuable since about 75 percent of guests arrive and depart through the Des Moines Airport.
InfoBoard is an economical solution for properties that want to offer a valuable amenity to guests and visitors unfamiliar with their area. Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel and flexible digital signage property information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for hotels, corporate training centers, convention centers and related businesses.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
· FlyteBoard displays live flight information for one or more airports. It can be customized with Doppler radar, local traffic, and guest messaging to create an all-in-one travel dashboard. Flyte Board can be wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted and is ideally suited for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, airport parking, convention centers and other off airport venues.
· FlytePass combines real-time flights with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available for both iMac & Windows computers and can be neatly packaged within a kiosk with options to match your dÉcor.
· FlyteChannel lets guests view live airport flight information comfortably from their in-room television.
· FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
· EventDisplay professionally formats your meeting & events schedule on custom branded digital display. Flight information and wayfinding can also be included for the convenience of your traveling guests.
· EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
· AmenityBoard lets hotels boost revenue by displaying and promoting onsite amenities anywhere.
· InfoBoard is an interactive touch screen that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers.