Agilysys Releases DataMagine v8.7; Brings Administrative Enhancements and Automation
Agilysys, Inc., a global provider of next-generation hospitality software solutions and services, announced the release of DataMagine v8.7, the latest version of the company’s comprehensive document management solution. The new version will include several enhancements to the administration of the system along with a variety of new functionality, automation and simplification.
DataMagine is Agilysys’ comprehensive document management solution that streamlines the management of records on a departmental or enterprise level by capturing information on demand and permanently archiving it, utilizing a powerful security framework to safeguard data. The software’s patented imaging module integrates seamlessly with most business applications, resulting in a fast implementation and immediate return on investment. Features include electronic document routing, simultaneous access to stored documents, individual permission levels and remote data access.
With the new DataMagine v8.7, customers will be able to further streamline their document management process and increase efficiency across their operations. Improvements to the administration of the system will increase flexibility for IT management teams, while additional enhancements to the system’s functionality will further streamline processes.
Additional enhancements in DataMagine v8.7 include:
- Enhancements to the innovative Signature Capture feature, which helps businesses become compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards by allowing customers to swipe their own credit cards
- Improvements to the email service, including the ability to add notes on documents and resending an approval email after not responding within a certain period of time
- New E-Forms module that allows custom web forms to be created, automatically indexed and sent through DocFlow
- DocFlow enhancements, including:
- Document drag-and-drop feature
- Auto indexing of documents
- The ability to send a Report Archive (DMRA) through DocFlow
- Lookup functionality added in DM Link
- iSeries 6000 messages in Report Archive will now automatically end
- SQL 2016 certification