RoomKeyPMS Enhances Mobile Check-In Functionality with Addition of Digital Signature Features
RoomKeyPMS announced the release of enhancements to its recently launched mobile check-in functionality with the addition of digital signature and document storage features. These enhancements are part of its Recovery Roadmap designed to provide hotels with an array of tools which support new operating standards hotels need come back strong.
The paperless experience helps hotel guests and staff maintain desired physical distance during the check-in process. Highlights include the ability for hotels to:
- Collect digital signatures during a guest’s mobile contactless check-in
- Securely capture and store date, time and IP address combined with a guest’s digital signature for record keeping
- Electronically submit registration card PDFs to regulators for easy charge-back disputes
- Safely store PDFs digitally for easy retrieval
- Export PDFs individually or in bulk for paper duplication and operations
These enhancements build on the already existing features released in RoomKeyPMS’s Mobile Check-In. The features make the check-in process efficient by allowing guests to review stay details, update personal information, correct email, and opt-in to future marketing. Not only can guests update information in real-time but they can also provide stay requests and estimated time of arrival before digitally signing and agreeing to hotel policies on any mobile device.
“As contactless check-in grows in necessity, we knew it was essential to help our hotel customers allow their guests to sign registration cards directly in a mobile device. Our hotels told us that they were no longer able to get registration cards signed while abiding by common sense social distancing guidelines so we were happy to rapidly deploy this new functionality to help manage this new normal operating environment,” said Tim Major, RoomKeyPMS Executive Vice President and General Manager.