OpenTable Adds Integration with Upserve's POS
OpenTable announced an integration with Upserve, a full-service restaurant management platform. Data and guest insights flow in real-time both ways between OpenTable's GuestCenter operating system and Upserve's restaurant point-of-sale (POS) system, enabling servers to have diner information and preferences at their fingertips to help them personalize service.
Restaurants benefits include:
- Easy-to-Access Diner Insights - Now servers can view diner insights, such as dining preferences and dietary restrictions, while on the floor to deliver enhanced in-service hospitality
- Improved Shift Preparation - Guest and reservation details enhance daily shift prep reports from Upserve to help staff better anticipate guest needs
- Automatic Check Creation - Checks can automatically be created in POS systems when a guest arrives to the host stand, streamlining the process and communication across restaurant staff.
- Real-time table status - Hosts using GuestCenter know the progress of every table in real-time without having to look in the POS or scan tables.
- Deeper integrations with POS systems are the next step in OpenTable's strategy to connect guest, reservation and check data to help restaurants create better guest experiences.
To date, OpenTable has integrations with 10 POS systems..