Now Accepting Nominations for Hotel Visionaries
Hospitality Technology is pleased to announce that it is now accepting nominations for its third annual hotel Visionary Awards. These awards, presented at the Hotel Technology Forum, seek to honor hotel companies for outstanding achievement in delivering technological, operational and overall excellence to guests.
Beginning with this year's awards, HT is creating two categories as permanent fixtures: Overall Technology Innovation and Exceeding Guest Expectations. The third and final category will be selected on an annual basis, based on current market trends. The third category for this year's awards is Excellence in Business Intelligence.
One winning hotel company will be chosen in each category. Winners will be judged by HT editorial staff and advisory board members on a basis of innovation, thought leadership, and forward-thinking vision, and announced at the Hotel Technology Forum, on Monday, April 23, 2007. This three-day networking and educational event (scheduled April 22-24, 2007, at the For Seasons, Las Vegas) brings together executives from leading hotel companies to share strategies and tactics for achieving operational excellence and meeting guest expectations.
The winning hotels will receive a plaque with a personalized commemoration of the achievement, and representatives from the winning companies will receive an invitation to attend the exclusive Lodging Leadership dinner at the Hotel Technology Forum with HT staff, event speakers, editorial advisory board members and representatives from the dinner's sponsor, Microsoft.
To submit a nomination:
Hotel companies may be self- or third-party nominated. To nominate a hotel company for the Visionary Awards, please send an e-mail to HT's editor, Abigail Lorden ([email protected]), and include the following elements in the body of the e-mail:
- The category for which the nomination is being submitted (Overall Technology Innovation, Exceeding Guest Expectations, or Excellence in Business Intelligence). Hotel companies may be nominated for more than one category, but will not be selected as a winner in more than one category.
- The complete name of the hotel company being nominated;
- An executive contact at the hotel company (complete with name, title, phone and e-mail);
- The name, title and contact information of the person submitting the nomination;
- A brief explanation of the hotel company's initiative(s) with regard to the award category and why they should be recognized as a Visionary.
The nomination deadline is Friday, February 23. Submit today!