Tock launched Tock Time, a digital concierge service. Tock Time features include: The Wishlist, InstantBook, and a new Diner Profile with Dining History, Maps, and Personalized Recommendations—all created to bring the reservation experience into the 21st century.
Reservations systems for the hospitality industry have lacked customization or personalization. Tock Time brings the focus back to the consumer, updating and innovating the booking experience.
With over 10 million Tock accounts, thousands of unique culinary experiences offered in 30 countries and over 200 cities, and world-class restaurants and wineries on the platform, Tock is in a unique position to revolutionize reservations.
Tock Time launches a new Diner Profile, available to everyone with a Tock account free of charge. Features include:
- Improved user experience for managing existing reservations.
- Universal hospitality preferences, including dietary restrictions and allergies.
- Bookmarks for Special Days such as birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
- Mapped dining and visit history to make it easier for guests to find, remember, and rebook their favorite places.
- Culinary quizzes diners can use to learn more about their own dining habits and book experiences based on Tock's smart suggestions.
- Playful Badges such as Pitmaster, Cocktail Aficionado, and Star Collector make dining out more fun.
- Culinary Collections™ to empower diners to share their favorite experiences with their friends, privately.
Soon, the Tock Time Digital Concierge will launch with one-of-a-kind services:
- The Wishlist will act as a culinary genie, working digitally to book special occasions at the best, hardest to book restaurants and wineries.
- InstantBook flips new restaurant discovery on its head by showing diners only what’s available soon and easing the booking process to just a swipe. Tock says it’s like Tinder for the Tastebuds.
- The Tock Timeline organizes diners’ past and future bookings, provides personalized reminders of special occasions, and hints and nudges to introduce cool new events and openings in your area.
The Tock Time Concierge will launch later this year with pricing to be announced.