Epson plans to showcase leading and essential hospitality technology solutions at MURTEC 2023, the multi-unit restaurant technology conference. Epson solutions, engineered for flexibility and reliability, can help restaurants run more efficiently and address many situations – line busting, self-ordering, curbside delivery, and online ordering. MURTEC will be held from March 6-8 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in booth #306.
“Restaurants are faced with orders coming in from multiple online and dine-in touchpoints, and there is a need for solutions that can help streamline operations,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our latest products and come away with ideas for how to improve business efficiencies and best serve customer needs and experiences.”
Demonstrations in Epson’s booth at MURTEC include:
- Fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1 – The OmniLink® TM-T88VII offers lightning-fast print speeds and flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment.
- Liner-free thermal label printers – The OmniLink TM-L100 offers our broadest media support and the versatile TM-L90II LFCfeatures fast, efficient operation to help restaurants streamline processes and improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet demands for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
- Mobile POS solutions – The m-Series OmniLink TM-50II and TM-m30II-SL offer a modern compact design, engineered for versatile connectivity, performance, and reliability for hospitality environments, including kiosk usage.
- Wearable wireless receipt printers – The Mobilink™ TM-P20II, TM-P80II and TM-P80II Plus portable receipt printers offer a sleek and modern enclosure, improved rugged design and enhanced wireless connectivity, delivering operational agility by untethering operators from a POS terminal, even taking them beyond the four walls if necessary.
- Kitchen Display System (KDS) – Ideal for quick-service restaurant (QSR) and small restaurant environments, Epson’s KDS system digitizes, routes and displays order information to support a kitchen’s workflow.
- On-demand color labeling – The compact ColorWorks® C4000 color label printer offers restaurants an easy solution for adding high-quality color to labeling to improve branding of in-house produced items, print color coupons and reduce delivery errors with color coding.
- Back Office Printing: Epson’s business printers, engineered with PrecisionCore Heat Free® inkjet technology, are ideal for everyday store printing needs. Two compact Supertank business models – the WorkForce® ST-M1000 monochrome printer and WorkForce ST-C4100 color MFP – are designed for reliability and include up to 2 years of ink in the box.2,3
Epson’s high-quality and innovative technology solutions enable today’s restaurateurs to streamline processes and operations for increased efficiency and enhanced customer experiences. For additional information about Epson’s hospitality solutions, visit www.epson.com/poshospitality.