If you missed MURTEC, online everywhere April 13 and 14, you missed a lot. Good news: you can still register and access the MURTEC event platform and all of this year’s stellar content through May 11.
- In the Auditorium, tune in for the keynote by Phil Crawford, CTO of CKE Restaurants. where he’ll explore key trends driving QSR and the industry at large, from drive-thru and AI to ghost kitchens, voice and robotics. Which technologies are here to stay, and which trends are DOA? Phil breaks it down, while sharing his next moves at this mammoth QSR powerhouse brands, Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.
- Learn how Another Broken Egg Cafe increased off-prem sales. COVID-19 hit breakfast concepts especially hard, and pivoting was key to survival. Learn how Another Broken Egg Cafe made it work, increasing off-prem from 2% to more than 15% - while creating here-to-stay incremental revenue streams. President and CEO Paul Macaluso shares how he's tackling technical challenges and tapping system upgrades to deliver a sunnyside-up road ahead.
- Don’t miss this must-see session, Data Speaks: Strategic Insights From HT's Research. Led by HT's Editor-in-Chief Robert Firpo-Cappiello, this roundtable discussion includes Kathy Alcaras, Director, Information Technology, Eureka! Restaurant Group, Skip Kimpel, CIO, 4R Restaurant Group; and Zerrick Pearson, VP Information Technology, Five Guys. This powerhouse group talks about IT strategies and investments, consumer sentiment, and more focusing on HT’s exclusive research, the 2021 Restaurant Technology Study, POS Software Trends, and Customer Engagement Technology Study.
- Get a Sneak Peak at Taco Bell’s Tech Roadmap
- Learn How Bloomin' Brands and Uncle Julio's Virtual Brands Have Taken Center Stage
Check out the Education Zones. There are plenty of on-demand content that's worth a look including sessions on This is BIG: The Industry's First Open API Standard, Fast Match Tools, Jon Taffer's Restaurant of the Future, Ready for Dine-In: McAlister's Deli, and Restaurant Cybersecurity’s New Home, to name a few.